What we can do for you
Property Finder Service
We can help you find your perfect property for rental or purchase, even if it isn't on our website. As well as the properties in our database we offer a professional property finding service, just fill in our property finding form or contact us to talk through your requirements
Holiday Rental Property Search
- We have many properties available for a perfect holiday rental in the Oliva area. From total peace and quiet in a mountain villa to quaint (or modern) townhouses and apartments right on the sparkling Mediterranean Sea. We have rental properties to suit all budgets and tastes. We also have several properties for short term rental during the winter months For owners we offer a complete management rental package. Please enquire for further information
Selling or Letting Your Property?
- We are always looking for more properties; whether it is a villa, apartment or townhouse, talk to us about potential rental income.
Looking for a Mortgage?
- We can advise you on the mortgage process in Spain and offer assistance if required.
Holiday property Management Services
We offer a comprehensive range of property services including cleaning, laundry, linen hire, pool maintenance and garden maintenance We can offer you advice on all property matters including
- Tax - is an important consideration when buying a home in Spain. You will need to allow approximately 12% of the purchase price to cover taxes and costs.
- Legal checks - are an essential part of purchasing a property, we would recommend you have an independent lawyer to work with you and are happy suggest reputable lawyers in the area.
- NIE Number - is essential when purchasing a property, this is a unique number issued by the Spanish authorities to identify foreigners, we will be happy to help you to get this and can often achieve this within a day.
What happens next?
Once you have found your dream property, you will need the following:
- A 2500€ holding deposit
- 10% of the purchase price is then due within an agreed time.
- The seller and their lawyer will produce the Escritura (title deeds) and once the paperwork has been exchanged all parties must attend the local notary and confirm official ownership. Final balance is to then be paid and keys exchanged.
- The area is well served by the A7 Costal Mediterranean motorway linking Valencia and Alicante airports and also the inland autovia A36 makes the inland towns more accessible with both airports no more than 90 mins drive away.
- There is a regular Ferry crossing service from Denia to the islands of Ibiza and Majorca and the local train services can take you to the cities of Alicante and Valencia, where all manner of cultural events are on offer.
- Mostly it is an agricultural area producing oranges and rice on the coastal plain and cherries, almonds, grapes and olives in the inland regions. In the spring the hills are brought alive with the beautiful blossom of the cherries and almonds.
The people have a relaxed lifestyle but know how to enjoy themselves during the many local and national fiestas!! The ´Fallas´ is a fiesta in which satirical effigies, made from papiermaché are located around the town and burnt on the last night along with a great fireworks display. Moors and Christians is also a must in Oliva.
The mountain villages are being brought back to life where both the Spanish people themselves and incomers from all over Europe are forming new communities. Properties Old bars and restaurants and re-opening offering high-quality food. shops are reappearing and the almost forgotten arts and handicrafts are being re-developed.
The climate is very mild and healthy on the coast with an average min. Temps of around 9º c in the winter months and 30º c in the height of summer. The inland regions can be a little colder in winter but refreshingly cooler in the summer months of July and August. The area offers all kinds of sporting activities including golf, sailing, all other kinds of watersports, mountain walking, trekking, mountain climbing, potholing, horse riding and some of the more important Spanish ski resorts are only a couple of hours drive away.